It's time to place another order at Brambleberry for fragrance oils. There are so many to choose from, this is a very difficult task. They all sound so yummy that I tend to think with my tastebuds when creating my wish list. But what do shoppers really want to smell like when they shower? Give me a hand and help me narrow down my selection. Please, thanks!
Read a full description of each fragrance below.
1) White Magnolia - This floral fragrance has some supporting notes of Lily of the Valley and Freesia, as well as some intriguing fruity notes of grapefruit and plum.
2) Beach Breezes - A light Ocean-type scent. It has top notes of Bergamot and Cyclamen (a flower with a "white" scent), middle notes of Lilac, Jasmine and Lily of the Valley and rounds down to the mellow notes of Cedarwood, Sandalwood and Musk.
3) Coconut Lemongrass - A mix of zesty lemongrass and fruity pineapple. With middle notes of lily of the valley and peach to temper the citrus, the blend ends beautifully in a smooth finish of coconut and sandalwood.
4) Cucumber Melon - Juicy and ripe, and not too sweet.
5) Grapefruit Lily - Clean fresh grapefruit with lily. This is a wonderful refreshing scent.
6) Soapy Clean - A clean, unisex scent that smells just like fresh laundry.It's a wonderful neutral fragrance that smells like you've just taken shower and are all squeaky clean.
7) Ginger Fish - This fragrance is all sparkly with top notes of Lime and Lemon, followed by a heart of Ginger, generic fruit notes and a dry down of Musk. Like a really citrus gingerale drink. It's fresh, it's happy, and hip.
4 days ago