March 1, 2009

Oooooh ooooh that smell.....

It's time to place another order at Brambleberry for fragrance oils. There are so many to choose from, this is a very difficult task. They all sound so yummy that I tend to think with my tastebuds when creating my wish list. But what do shoppers really want to smell like when they shower? Give me a hand and help me narrow down my selection. Please, thanks!

Read a full description of each fragrance below.


1) White Magnolia - This floral fragrance has some supporting notes of Lily of the Valley and Freesia, as well as some intriguing fruity notes of grapefruit and plum.

2) Beach Breezes - A light Ocean-type scent. It has top notes of Bergamot and Cyclamen (a flower with a "white" scent), middle notes of Lilac, Jasmine and Lily of the Valley and rounds down to the mellow notes of Cedarwood, Sandalwood and Musk.

3) Coconut Lemongrass - A mix of zesty lemongrass and fruity pineapple. With middle notes of lily of the valley and peach to temper the citrus, the blend ends beautifully in a smooth finish of coconut and sandalwood.

4) Cucumber Melon - Juicy and ripe, and not too sweet.

5) Grapefruit Lily - Clean fresh grapefruit with lily. This is a wonderful refreshing scent.

6) Soapy Clean - A clean, unisex scent that smells just like fresh laundry.It's a wonderful neutral fragrance that smells like you've just taken shower and are all squeaky clean.

7) Ginger Fish - This fragrance is all sparkly with top notes of Lime and Lemon, followed by a heart of Ginger, generic fruit notes and a dry down of Musk. Like a really citrus gingerale drink. It's fresh, it's happy, and hip.

9 comments:

  1. I also really love the smell of Green Apples..don't know why but I really love that smell. It's such a fresh understated aroma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cucumber Melon was very popular when I use to sell soaps. I LOVE the smell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything Coconut! I love that scent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your votes I love them all that's why I can't decide! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Ginger Fish has an unfortunate name. No one wants to buy a soap that mentions soap in the fragrance! :)

    My favorite soap scents are lavender or peppermint.

    I just found you through the etsy forum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I gave your blog an award. Go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the Cucumber Melon combo! Two of our kids have eczema that is triggered by fragrances...so we live in a scent-less world. :( I've marked your Etsy page for gifts though!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How funny you talk about this! I just received my Brambleberry order yesterday. I just happened to have Grapefruit Lily and Coconut Lemongrass. I love them both! Grapefruit Lily is my favorite though. The scent holds really well in CP soaps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for tip Patrice, but I just do MP now, And I think both of those will make my list!

    ReplyDelete